Guidelines for computer services:
- Wi-Fi for campus
a. Main Campus Buildings Wi-Fi: SSID: mhuwireless (password: mhillwireless)
b. Residence Halls Wi-Fi: SSID: mhuresidence (password: MHULions28754)
c. All guests/visitors only Wi-Fi: SSID: mhucommunity (no password) – NOT FOR
STUDENTS! this is bandwidth limited
- Do not share your personal password with anyone.
- Understand Phishing. Every person is responsible to verify sender identity and
information before opening attachments or providing credentials to login to see
attachments. Look for [ext] to see if the email is from a non-MHU email.
- Be wary of fraud. Never respond to anyone requesting you to send money or buy gift
- Report phishing or other fraud to the IT Help Desk (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Every person is responsible to protect your personal information as well as the
information of others.
- Use ClassLink (https://launchpad.classlink.com/marshill) for access to all MHU systems
(MyMHU, Moodle, SelfService, etc.)
- Download and use the MHU Mobile app. It is available for free on both Apple and Android app stores.
- Links to ITS social media to keep up-to-date on all things IT:
Instagram – MHU_IT